20 September 2013

Say lah 'wrong number'
Friday, September 20, 2013

Say lah 'wrong number'

A rather stupiak teleconversation took place today at the Grand Millennium Hotel. I was supposed to call Vivi and ask her to tell Thaddie that we (me and Siow2) will be meeting them at the hotel lobby.

Calling Vivi on the mobile

Me: Hello? Tell Thaddie we'll be meeting him at the lobby~
Girl: Huh?....oh... huh??
Me: TELL Thaddie we'll be meeting him at the LOBBY!
Girl: OHhh... okay ...er... okay!

(Hangs up but feeling rather suspicious. That girl don't sound like Vivi..)

Me: Hey Siow2, did Vivi changed her mobile phone no. ?
Siow2: Yeah, yes she did!
Me: Har?? Then who was I talking to???!

(I explained the whole conversation to Vivi inside the lift)

Me: So who exactly is using your old no. now?
Vivi: (Laugh laugh laugh).. Nobody! I cancelled the line long ago!
Me: Har???!

(Vivi continues laughing out loud despite the presence of other hotel guests inside the lift)

I am still wondering why is the girl acknowledging my phone call and responding to me. What surprises me is she didn't even ask me who I am. Bravo girl.. bravo!

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment