23 September 2013

You suck monkey balls!
Monday, September 23, 2013

You suck monkey balls!

I can get pretty upset and disappointed very easily. Especially when matters involved my family members. I was told last week by my elder brother, to keep my Monday evening available as he would like for us family of 4 to go for a buffet dinner.

And so I did and in fact I was anticipating the arrival of Monday. Well, today is the day. Guess what? At 4pm just now, my brother came out of the his room, casually apologizes and decided to called it off saying he can't make it tonight. I am not particularly happy of course but if he does have other important things to do, so be it - I mean obviously it has to be an urgent appointment he has to attend to. So, fine. I'll just go dinner with mom. No harm done.

At 6pm, mom called saying she's not coming back for dinner. GREAT! Dinner alone... no, seriously I mean great as in great, no sarcasm; I've always enjoyed eating on my own. What pisses me off is when bro's gf suddenly ask me to join them and their friends for a dinner. Not just any dinner, but a buffet dinner.

But excuse me, my dearest brother of all creation, isn't buffet dinner the initial plan we had? So you're ditching me and mom just so you and your sweet gf can go buffet dinner with YOUR FRIENDS? ....Scuse me' ?? How very thoughtful of you. You're hopeless, ignorant.. what the HELL were you thinking? And you have the blarrrrdy nerve to ask me to join your friends for the event that was supposed to take place with us family members in the first place?

Call me sensitive and I may be over-reacting, but I cannot accept sh*ts like this.

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment