20 November 2013

My first and worst ever McD experience
Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My first and worst ever McD experience

Like seriously, the next time I'm eating in at McDonald's I'm so gonna double or even triple check my orders. I just had my very first and worst ever McD experience.

I ordered a Double Filet-O-Fish set and she keyed in Single Filet-O-Fish. Fine, maybe she accidentally clicked on wrong button. So she got the manager over, cancelled the previous order and keyed in the correct Double Filet-O-Fish that I want. Good.

And she gave me a tray with JUST the burger, a wrapper that was labeled 'DOUBLE' so okay at least she got my order right, but what happened to the fries and cola?

She stared at me after a FEW minutes then went on asking what do I want? WHAT DO I WANT? She really has the nerve for asking me that! She pointed to my burger and said "Double Filet-O-Fish kan?" in which I replied "Yeah, SET! I want Double Filet-O-Fish SET". Guess what? She went blanked for a moment then went on to check the menu and started asking her colleague if there's a double filet-o-fish SET. Like, EXCUSE ME! Even a 5-year old would know the answer!

So FINE, maybe she is new (and probably never had McDonald's in her life all this while). So again, the manager walked over, corrected the order and I have to pay an additional RM1.30 because it is now a 'set meal'. So there, I have my burger, fries and cola.

I sat down, ate half way, opened up the wrapper which was labeled 'DOUBLE' and guess what?

It was a SINGLE filet-o-fish burger. Just how many times can one get something WRONG?

I left my tray on the table (fries and cola) and brought my burger towards the counter wanting to get it changed. And then ALL OF A SUDDEN, this MEGA EFFICIENT staff sprint over to my table and dump everything to the bin. I was MEGA FRUSTRATED. Now, I had no burger, no fries and no cola.

The MEGA FRUSTRATED me decided to talk to the manager. He casually apologizes, gave me back everything and walked off as though nothing happened. I was left speechless. I seriously DO NOT understand why those people got recruited and to run a fast food chain. They're just plain dumb, ignorant, slow, irrelevant and etc. etc. etc.... you get the idea.

Here I am thinking human evolution should make us smarter but NOOOoooooo.... not them. Their genes and DNA is reversing back to Stone Age where all they know is just sit there, eat, f*ck around and make babies. YES I AM A VERY ANGRY CUSTOMER!!

Staff Counter - 2x mistakes (got the order wrong TWICE)
Kitchen Staff - 1x mistake (got the label WRONG)
Manager - 1x mistake (obviously, not well-trained in handling customer's complain)

ALL I BLARDY WANT IS JUST A DOUBLE FILET-O-FISH SET. Is that alot I'm asking?

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment