28 December 2005

Looking back a few months then..
Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Looking back a few months then..

2005 meant alot to me

This is the year where things comes and goes so quick, I haven't got time to settle down and look back at the things that stomped at me. Significant - Yes it is, and its mainly because I've made quite a few extreme decisions ( the no turning-back-stylo ) and am I glad I did it.. not a single dash of regret. Life's at its best when you're living in honesty.

  • Finally, having kept closeted for years, I'm out to everyone - queer and living homo-ly kinkie me
  • Quitted my lousy job, Got a new job, Quitted the god-darn job, Got another better new job.
  • Big fat decision to lose the fats... managed to go down 10kgs in 4 months time. FATness First no more!
  • Met wonderful people in 2005 ( mostly through the lousy jobs BUT with great colleagues ).
  • Baby VodkaStudio born ! *sniff *sniff - a definite growing brand - creme de la creme Interactive House =P
  • Put down my glasses. I'm ON contact lenses! Woo wee~
  • I'm in love.. with Starbucks. Abuthen ?

So, what's next ? Resolution de 2006.. am not quite sure about it. First thing on my mind is probably to get rid of my super sexy 6-in-1 unflat-abs . *sigh. Oh well, tis' the season to be.. uhm... in holiday mood ~ Let me live through my remaining days of 2005 and let the resolution seam in itself later.. blergh !

2 comments:

  1. I FOUND YOU SLUT!!!!!!! i don't believe it! you didn't tell me you have a blog!!!!

    -plastyk otherwise known to you as the biatch. *muax*

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHO? me?.. no thats NOT me.. but muaaks.. i mean ptui*ptui**

    ReplyDelete