08 January 2006

Gargamel took my mirror!
Sunday, January 08, 2006

Gargamel took my mirror!

I really doesn't want to sound like Vanity* from Smurf BUT, I must admit - I'm desperate for a mirror right now (in my room). It's pathetic waking up every morning, bath, change, and head straight to my parent's/brother's room just to get a quick glimpse at my own reflection (with their mirror) and adore at my very own charming self before I head off to work.

* Vanity is an
effeminate and stylish Smurf, the epitome of metrosexual, most of the time wearing a flower on his hat. He loves feminine things, acts delicately, and often holds a hand mirror which he stares into at his reflection (narcissism). Some readers mistook him for a female...and he has a reputation of being gay due to his effeminate behaviour.

And it's rather scary to see how a nice mirror these days... ( or should it be mirror with nice frames ) comes with *nice* price. Went to Ikea today, and I saw and I really wanted to get 'that sleek stylish contemporary mirror' . So, I dig in to my wallet only to discover, what's left is only a couple of moths... *sniff *sniff.... so, I have no choice but bid farewell to that mirror (putting in gracefully back to where it belongs)

Life sucks when you know you want that something and not able to make it yours >=p . NOT FAIR at all...

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment