21 January 2006

It's You! and You(again)!
Saturday, January 21, 2006

It's You! and You(again)!

PART 1 : It's You!

I bumped into someone in Midvolley today of whom I've chatted with on MSN before. He works in one of the fashion retail stores. We've never met face-to-face but I've seen his photos on his MSN; that's how I recognized him. Furthermore he did mentioned that he's in the retail line.

I saw him and I knew it's him. I doubt he recognizes me though. However, as we're somewhat not-very-close itself as a chat friend, I didn't really bother to find out and verify if it's really him. Close(as in distance..) but not close at all. And it's the first time I felt so ODD,... way OUT.

'Macam' met an old pal but then again, no, he's not really my friend (Duh~!)

PART 2 : and You(again)!

Went into Shop A with Mom, randomly go through the shirts. Saw this shirt I like, picked it up and showed it to Mom. But I didn't get it (it's a decision over price thingy).

Went into Meetrojaya with Mom, and got attracted by this shirt they displayed on a mannequin. Held it up, look look look... HEY! This is the same shirt I saw in Shop A! It's you again! As much as it sounds like 'it's meant to be'......there's still no purchase done in the end (it's a decision over price thingy again !). BAH!

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment