22 January 2006

The Papers I earned
Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Papers I earned

My apologies to the two(2) certificates of my life - Mr. Degree and Miss Adv. diploma

I totally forgot about them! I should have it framed long ago but I just haven't got the time to do so.... and uhm.... due to other unforeseen-but-it's-there circumstances. Thank goodness it hasn't turned yellow (or in a 'mui-choy' kinda state as a matter of fact... just yet!). *Phew~

Mom started to nag - asking me to frame it up but seriously, if you ask me, I really don't see the point of framing it and putting it up somewhere nice to show off. Then again, that 2 pieces of A3(almost) size paper is what I get in return and in exchange of thousands and thousands of Ringgit Malaysia that my parents put in for my studies. So I can't really argue with them and I don't see the point of arguing either. Afterall, it does make sense to frame it up since its an important 'investment'. But the 'putting it up somewhere' thingy just gotta go (shove shove, somewhere else)

Looking back at the certs, am I proud of myself! *sniggers* Can't believe with all the wild parties and gatherings at my apartment, plenty of mahjongs, animes, experimentations with food and cocktails, production of dumb home video clips and more crappos and I still managed to earn my degree! (Yuk! Yuk! Yuk!)

To all my college and university mates, I'm absolutely proud of ourselves! Keep it up, all the good fun and laughters, and remember to stay 'low profile'. Ahh.. Uni life, so care free then.



Not to be forgotten - 904/225 The Nova Apartment at Elizabeth Street 4000 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (I miss you!)

5 comments:

  1. NOVA APARTMENT!!!!!!! it holds the best days of my 2003 there! remember nike melbourne???

    "meet where ar?"
    "ermm...."
    "nike melbourne lah"
    *rolls eyes*

    hehehehehhhhehe.. oh my god.. carbonara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. plastyk > hehehehe. realix hey!

    and its called carboNaNa hey!!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah...i miss those parties we had at your apartment. wat more... a memorable 21st bday there. always have free flowing of booze... (well not exactly free...coz i chipped in somehow without asking money back also at times)... ahahaha... yeah.... and those...ek hmmm videos....too bad it went missing liao.. ..hey..think abt it... let's go back there again together

    ReplyDelete
  4. jeek > hehehehe yaa hey! i'll get back there someday.. just not so soon =P . i think plastyk might have the video u know ? LOLz

    ReplyDelete
  5. tsk tsk... will wait for the day to come when we can all see that video..ahaha... and of course...the day we go back there... tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete