23 January 2006

Keep in touch?
Monday, January 23, 2006

Keep in touch?

"Nice chatting with you Kenny. Keep in touch ? Do you have MSN or any contact no. ?"

"Yes I do. Add me if you want to : kenxxx@hotmail.com / 012-660xxxx"

(MSN contact added to list . Phone number added to phonebook)

(Couple of days later.... MSN/SMS)

"Hi, how are you? who is this ? / Hello, you are ? / Hi, sorry this is ?"

BAH! *toot toot*

I have to keep on deleting all the contacts now and then on my MSN list and phonebook. I don't blame them if they forgot who I am, mostly because the absent-minded me is the same. Hehehe. FYI, it's normal and usual.

I don't delete em' away just because I can't recall who they are, I delete em' those who're not usually online (on MSN) / talks rubbish / irritating / plain bored / don't chat at all.

But for those who takes the effort to remember, thank you. I truly appreciate it. Joel, for one, really surprises me with his great memory - having to recall most of our conversation 3 weeks ago (all the details and such). Hmm... Now that's what I called sincere (the basic fundamental of it) ! Thanks hey!

However, *super embarassed* I just don't have what it takes to act like one myself - cause' I can't remember much about him *Shy~* (Ought to be punished, ya I know!)

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment