12 February 2006

Abit too Homely
Sunday, February 12, 2006

Abit too Homely

I'm beginning to feel really tired and bored about it. I'm wasting most of my time at home doing nothing and thats getting ridiculous. Certainly not what I would endure for. All these because I am tied down with the family-factor; having to scale the responsibilities to help out and spending time with parents at home, over my personal plans to hang out with friends - needless to say, being the 'hopeful one in the house', that would only leave me to the first option; I've since lost some part of my life around.

This CNY has made me realized its good to do more outing, and deliberately excites my external senses. I met up with my friends, we went shopping / movies / dinner / clubbing / pool / gambling / drinking etc. I learnt almost something new everyday. As ordinary as it would sound to most of you out there, it never was for me. It's good to know I'm spending quality time doing what I want and felt good about it. And I intend to proceed in such ways.

What about the family-factor?
*Deep breath* I'd choose to put it off for now. I can't comply with it - no more 100% of giving in, like what I used to be doing. Some other people would have to give in just as much - I played my role, I think it's just fair and that's it. And to a certain extend, it's true you know - The biggest regret of my life is that I came out too late. I miss out alot of fun. So here I am, trying to catch up with the life I should be having! I earned it =)

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment