12 February 2006

I never know
Sunday, February 12, 2006

I never know

15 days of Chinese New Year, I came across heaps of things I didn't know. I never know (in random order) :

... yunko plays pool. And she plays THAT well.
... bliss' favourite fashion house is 'Dorothy Perkins'.
... Taman SEA and Seapark is 2 different places.
... shopping centres could be so quiet during CNY.
... biatch wakes up at 4.30am - our local hour.
... qiqi and oliviasy's chinese name could be so mellow.
... my malay sucks ( not like I care anyway ).
... I like accessories that much.
... Giraffe speaks funny 'Gong Hei Fatt Choy'.
... Optical Image Stabilizer is the 'in' thing now.
... RM1 angpow still exist.
... CF is younger than cynikeel.
... almost all of my cousins, nephews, nieces are attached.
... aside from biatch, I can talk to yunko about guys.
... blackout party is not so black nor dark afterall.
... I'm good with Blackjack, poor with Chor Dee.
... patrick is around 29 ! he looks 20 , act like 26.
... what I'm passionate about. But now, I do.
... I like 'bright undersatured red'-aka-pink very much.
... L.A Law's girlfriend is a vietnamese.
... northen and southern Thai-chinese looks different.
... Songkran is the Thai New Year.
... Mr.Soh can't swim as well.
... I'm single. I always thought I'm attached... to my work that is!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to me, OIS is the "in" thing now~ KIKz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...wat oso u need credit.. next time everything to do with qiqi .. i must link my reference to u dee.. create a 'qiqi bibliography' page. +.+

    ReplyDelete