13 March 2006

Sounds like gastric? Hmm....
Monday, March 13, 2006

Sounds like gastric? Hmm....

Had a long day! Plenty of errands to do. Took a day's leave. Went for my medical checkup and hoo-boy*, I can't believe this~ With that huge amount of patients (like way far more than usual), theres only one(1) GP available? What on earth? I pity those parent who look half-dead sitting on the sofa and waiting for their child's number while the brats were having fun in that 'kids zone' area. *Yippee..yayy... Zzz Zz....

And to make things worse, it wasn't quite a smooth journey today =( I experience nausea and my stomach has been acting rather weird since early in the morning. So there isn't any breakfast nor lunch - meal skipped! Of all the days! - just when I need to be extremely 'healthy', 'active' and 'endowed with miraculous strength' to cheat the medical report

Hope I'd feel better tomorrow =( ... nausea~ nausea~ nausea~

Nevertheless, I still manage to clear quite a number of things today despite the tight hours (and the darn weird feeling in my stomach). With the lump sum of bills and more bills to juggle around this month, moth is officially broke .... with immediate effect!! All donations welcomed. Those who owes me money, you leave me no choice but to increase my interest rate to another 30% =p (*as if there's any interest rate to speak of at the beginning...bah!)

*Oh btw, the checkup went well =)

2 comments:

  1. it's tuesday today!~!! WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! nice SEEING you on a TUESDAY~~ :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. need to drag u to pharmacy today ka? ekekekekekek!!!

    ReplyDelete