16 May 2006

Ctrl-Z in reality
Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ctrl-Z in reality

If there's anything to undo, I'd undo what I did 20 minutes ago.

They were shouting, almost a fight. I hate what I see, what I hear. This is not something new. But this, is definitely much more impactful than any other times I encountered. My body is not listening. Totally out of control.

I yelled at them.
I shouted.

It doesn't make a difference. I should've known better than to yell at them. Its no use. They're not even listening. I'm so dumb; my foolish act helped nothing but adds to my own foolishness.

Chatted with Dell_boy. He asked me to stand in their position. What about MY position? Its not easy for me to deal with all this crap either. All this while, I needed a place called home where I can just lay back, relax, rest and spend some quality time, fulfilling my commitment to my family - yet it always have to end up the other way round'. I prefer to be away from home, if that's what you want to know - which is why it leads to all the dumb ideas of mine to move out.

*sigh... parents.



----------------------------------------

'Everything's gonna be fine. Don't get pissed off. No one likes a boyfriend who's bad tempered and yell at their parents. Pissed off not lengzai already.' - said Dell_boy - being the ever cheerful sunny boy role him.

- Like I care about all this now? *grin*

** I noticed most of my post turns out to be rather negative. I sure hope to share some nice positive sweet stuffs too, but things just doesn't seems to work out the way I'd want it to. Just lend me your ears(eyes) for now please. I hope I'm not asking for too much. If possible, lend me your shoulder or your back for me to lean on to.

I could really need some mental help here. Undo the 20 minutes before. Undo the button that triggered that dumb crappy event that took place. CTRL-Z

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment