25 May 2006

Its more than just a Redang trip
Thursday, May 25, 2006

Its more than just a Redang trip

* I know this is a late post. But better late then never. *

Redang was okay. Of the 7 who is going, only 5 of us made it - the other 2 pulled out because some basket employer does not approve their leave *As a believer in karma - I know the boss would taste their own medicine sometime in the future! =ppPpPp .What kept us in the mood is probably the good food and the amenities and the clean chalet. We stayed at Redang Kalong. Wasn't entirely a nice 'beach' - they have sands that I don't even want to bring back. Shores that are not long enough for me to walk around... and THE SUN went on a holiday. The weather was cloudy all the time ( yes, but better than to rain *pheww~! ) and thus nope, I'm not tanned.. not even abit. Its hard to believe I just came back from an island. Hmph!

Alot happened over the past 3 days during our trip. Bonding sessions were good. Everyone seems to enjoy the trip although there isn't really much to see during the snorkeling sessions ( *oh wait, maybe some sea cucumber, nemo and 'fatt choy' a.k.a pubic hair *if thats what you want to know ). Sounds like smooth sailing afterall ? Nope. Everyone's wrong. The trip is more than just a vacation on a sunny beach. I'd say its a blessing in disguise.

Prior to Redang island, something happened during our departure from KLIA. I'm not too sure if its wise for me to post it up here when I know the people involved would be reading this. Its a 'better-to-forget-and-bury-it-deep-down-in-the-ocean-and-never-to-bring-it-up-to-the-surface-again' matter. Yup, its that serious. Perhaps I'll not touch about what exactly did happened but I'd like to write about what comes after that and how proud I am of them (my friends). *Srenae OR Lemon: You'd probably gonna ask me what happened, but I hope you'd respect us and as I mentioned earlier, its something that we wouldn't want to bring it up again. Thank you dear (Maybe after 5-10 years down the road, ask me again).

So, a major event took place in the airport and all of us were lost. Some of us didn't know what to do, some of us just went total blank, some were pissed, some were upset ... and I'd like to emphasize (yet again), its no one's fault (or perhaps its actually everybody's fault). Anyway, we have a hard time controlling our emotional side and I honestly would like to thank those who made an effort to pull everything back together. It wasn't an easy task, and honestly speaking its the first time I encounter such a relatively unpleasant scene (I'd NEVER want to experience it the second time).

Yunko - I'm glad you didn't take things too personally. I'm proud of you - the way you took up the courage and accept what's been criticized, erased it and helped me proceed with the plan.

Danzer - Perhaps its destined that you joined us last minute for your appearance made great influence and helped to settle what I can't seem to be bothered that time. Many thanks.

Briyani - Thank you for remaining where you are, where you stand. Things might be on a rough surface now but sometimes thats how life goes - its the ups and downs which keeps you going.

Bliss - We have you to thank for the trip. It may not be all perfect, but at least I'm glad you hold things back then. Hugs * Love you.

Memorable trip this definitely is. Its even much more memorable for Briyani as this was his first air-flight experience (see? There's nothing to worry about. Who said you'll puke? Lolz). Oh dear.. how I miss the relaxing days - the days I don't have to worry about incoming emails from clients to have their website changed and updated here and there hahaha. Perhaps 3 days are not enough. Next time we shall plan somewhere where we can take a whole week off and laze around! BUT of course : I'll make sure we won't repeat the same mistake as we did *pPpPpPpP . Namo namo~

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment