14 May 2006

Le Papillon
Sunday, May 14, 2006

Le Papillon

Excerpts from the lyric of Le Papillon OST :

French
Pourquoi tu me prends par la main?
- Parce qu'avec toi je suis bien.

Chinese
為什麼你要我握著你的手?
- 因為和你在一起,我感覺很溫暖.

English
Why do you take me by the hand?
- Because with you I am well.

It wasn't a romantic song. But I lurve the lyrics. And obviously I have my eyes on the 2 lines above. Somehow I find it intriguing. Putting it in another angle, I thought it could be romantic. It could be lovely.

Its a pity I have to remove the french words from my MSN personal message box ( cuz' you see.... NO ONE in my MSN List UnderSTaNDs the LAngUage ! So, what's the point right? Message not sent across.. bah! ). Srenae suggests to replace it with english, only much more refined and in beautiful words. Hence, she came up with the following lines :

Why do thee have thy hands held?
-As with thee am well

Perfect. I like what I see! And I absolutely lurve this piece.
Oh dear, Autumn moth.. you're so in the mood for loVe! MUACKs!

I end my lovey dovey mood with - I hate Sunday (cuz tomorrow is Monday)

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment