07 May 2006

Not mad, just angry
Sunday, May 07, 2006

Not mad, just angry

I just don't understand why some people just can't decide on their own. Why must they always need to get a second opinion when in actual fact, they already have the answer (they wanted) themselves? Why must they contradict to their own consciousness?

And so, I replied (incorrectly). She pisses me off with her pissed off look. Obviously, she wanted an A, but I gave her a B instead. I'm so sick of all-these 'I'm-okay-with-anything-but-I-just-need-your-opinion' bullshit, and then when I gave the wrong 'opinion', I triggered the 1000 year old dynamite. HELLO?!

My concern - Don't ask, if you're giving me a lose-lose situation. I have my own position as well, mind you.

Dah-lah if your question is just about which sandwich to grab or which sunshade goes better kinda thing but HoLY AuthymMoth Shit! , the issue we're discussing here is so much further, way beyond just a simple yes/no , A/B Question Answer format. Moreover, WHO AM I to judge anything here? It will be unfair to you(her) because my response are all based on my personal opinion - and I seriously think you(she) shouldn't really take that into account. BAHS-KET.

Get a life. Get some fresh air. Please wake up. If there's anything I should apologize, its my honesty... unless you'd rather I go with the flow, play the dumb role and try to please you by letting myself up to your preferred 'answer'. Shitterz...

Women!

Oops SORRY!.. I mean just that PARTICULAR WOMAN!

P/S : Seriously people. Don't simply ruin your frienship. Try to open up. Don't be so closeted and expect others to grasp every single inch of your nerves. They are your friends, not your slaves - they are NOT oblige to anything.

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment