11 July 2006

25 years + 21 days old
Tuesday, July 11, 2006

25 years + 21 days old

I'm 25. Oh my fu*king biatches and sluts. I know it has only been 21 days so far BUT... alot took place. I feel grown up already; despite all the whining over the past few days-larr, must excuse that abit-ler.. (give discount okay!?).. I am afterall just a normal tiny eenie weenie somewhat-introverted low self-esteem but with high hopes, high EQ and high temper-tolerance level.... man.

I got myself a new pair of glasses. Black frames. Qiqi said I look like a school teacher. I resent! I look smart (cause' I am smart anyway,.. but that's not the point here). and the glasses like me - it made me look even more brilliantly... smart. Maturity level +5 points.

I got myself a new hairstyle. Still wax em' up. But much neater and shorter. Millfross said I look fairer.., probably cause' the used-to-be longer hair looks messy and in a way affects moi complecion? AnYway, let's just face it. I AM fair. However, the truth is : I don't really like shorter hairs. It makes me look....... young.. as in a 'boy'. Maturity level -5 points. (Damn!)

I got myself a new phone. Bid farewell to my Nokia 6610, say Hello to my new Sony Ericsson w810i. The best part is, I don't have to pay for the phone. Someone did.... Then again its BECAUSE THAT particular SOMEONE owes me big bucks and this is like a one-time super saver promotion deal - The 'Get me a phone and that covers for the cash you owed me' kinda thing. Srenae said its an All-in-1 phone. I have yet to explore my new precious yet, but I already find it cool. I feel so adult now. Maturity level +10 points. (Woo Hoo!)

I met him and I fell for him. Not good... Let's just skip this shall we? Maturity level -10 points. (Darn, but I don't give a shit as long as I skip this part!)

I've got my personal 'Dear Thelma' over the past few days, it rocKs! Felt as though I'm consulting a psychiatrist, going through counselling session what not. Wow.. So UrbAn-lifestyle-ish. You know-lar, no one to talk to when down le-wor, 'hou san fu-garr' (I have Oli Guacamoli to thank for... its time to resign and open up your own Psychiatric clinic-lar. By that time you'd earn millions you can have plenty D820 as you wish, lolz). Stress level and pressure increases. Maturity level +10 points.

So how did I score?

Hhmm.. seems like its back to square one. No wonder I don't feel much different being a 25. Gee.. okay I take back my words - I'm not that 'grown up' afterall. Just the same old me, only BETTER.. and but then again I'm always BETTER than anyone else, so let see... *correction *correction... Just the same old me, only much more refined and close to PERFECT *ah-Hem* And don't you dare disagree with that! You may choose to ignore though, but I know you won't.. you won't right? YOU WON'T GEH~

I luv ya~

2 comments:

  1. oliviasy - see? told ya.., faster open up a 'dear thelma' column la~ . kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. should be "dear oli molli" :P

    ReplyDelete