21 July 2006

I'm thinking of these now
Friday, July 21, 2006

I'm thinking of these now

Next To-watch movie:
The Lake House
Price: rm10
Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock again. The names are enough to captivate me to watch this movie. Luv the bizarre storyline. How do you hold on to someone you've never met? - *sigh, Perhaps I'll film the next sequel and tag it: How do I hold on to someone I've met?

Next To-do plan (immediate):
Monthly Facial
Price: rm 120 and above
Darn pimply face is back. I ran out of moisturizer. I've not been applying mask - there is 2 more in the fridge, but tends to forget. How am I going out to meet people with this face. Not like its gonna get me any lengcai-er lar but at least I'd feel satisfied with me skin that goes 'doink doink'

Next To-do plan (not-so-immediate):
Hair Highlight
Price: rm 110 and above
The purple dye is gone. Original mya brownish tone is back. There's no point dying my hair brown again and since I like lighter brown/hazel.. perhaps I'd have it highlighted instead.

Next To-buy item (immediate):
SofLens 38
Price: rm120
Last pair of contact lens expired on Wednesday. But I don't care - still wearing it. No money to buy new sets-lar. Alternatively, I go with my new glasses. Then again, I don't look good in some outfit with glasses on. And its a big hassle when it comes to Yoga class. Damn.. should I get colored contacts ? LOLz.. My inner hiao-chi telling me to do so.

Next To-buy item (long-term):
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX01
Price : rm1599
She has one. She bought it too. She has a camera. So does she. He just got one too. I have none. I'm not complaining.. while I don't have a camera, I have my w810i to *snap* (Picture saved) - Enough said.

Next To-fix item:
Car Window & Servicing
Price: rm (NotSure)
Been a while. Been a while. Stupid windows (front seats) had been stucked for about a month now and I've been opening/closing the door to go through tolls and carpark ticketing machines. I'm so gonna update my resume - obtained a Diploma in Proton Vehicles (Waja class honours) - Majoring in Car Door opening/closing

Next To-go venue:
Frangipani
Price: rm (Unknown)
Who's with me on Friday? I realized I've said this a few million times : I'm so gonna go out, hunt for someone and just get laid. Hehe. Haiyaa.. you really think I'll do that meh? (in IRC) - asl ? stats? seeking? Reply : 25 chi KL. 176 65. fun (aka sex). Haiyaa.. you really think I'll type so meh? The truth is : YE......... NNnno! NO! NO! ... maybe 3% Yes... but... 97% NO! That's not the point, let's go Frangi and have a drink.

Next To-blog topic:
I.GIVE.UP.I'm.not.fine.
Price: rm 0 (Free)
I believe you've been following my blog. And recently, there's alot about my.. that one-ler. So, yah, there'll be more to rant. Yes, RANT! *sobs*
p/s: Mr. Graham Coxon, sorry I'm not able to share 'why am I not fine' to you. You're not the one I'd want to share it with (verbally).

Next To-listen mp3:
初恋粉色系 by 南拳妈妈
Price: rm 5 divided by 20 songs. Uhm.. rm 0.25
Soft simple easy rhythm. Not complicated at all. In case you (you know who you are-lar) thought its gonna be 'Stand by me' by Shayne Ward, well... you're not wrong also, cuz that's memang in my 'forever playing' playlist... but as for now, the next mp3 I'm gonna double-click on me iTunes will be '初恋粉色系' *sigh*... will you staNNNNNnnnnnnnNNnnnnnd by me~~ HoLLD on, and never let me gOOoOoo~~

Next To-visit holiday destination:
Bali
Price: rm (NotSure)
If its not because of Oli's photos...Enuff' said.

Next To-slap person:
Me, myself and I
Price: rm (Priceless)
I'm still dreaming. Day dream, night dream. Eat dream, Drink dream, sleep dream. Its about time to wake up from all the dreams. Dry dreams, Wet dreams, Hot dreams, Cold dreams...... WET dreams? LOLz no comment - Personal 'salty' level has increased tremendously this month dunno why. *ahem*

1 comment:

  1. For a compact digital camera, I'd recommend Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX07R. It's damn sexy! Too good to turn away! *slurps*

    ReplyDelete