24 July 2006

The Lake House
Monday, July 24, 2006

The Lake House

I shouted : 'OH MY GOD!' at 12.34am

The Lake House. The movie I'm waiting (dying) to watch. Somehow it reminds me of 'While You Were Sleeping'. Maybe because its also starring Sandra Bullock and its another romance genre film (yes, I'm a sucker for romance :p)

So I went to their website. Watch the trailer... and SUDDENLY

Keane's 'SOMEWHERE ONLY WE KNOW'

'OH MY GOD!'

MY FAVOURITE MOVIE (to be) with MY FAVOURITE SONG!

The song means alot to me. If you've read about my post some months ago, I've emphasized before how much I like the lyrics. And the movie is somewhat how I'd imagine the piece of music to be (portrayed). Where one waits to find his/her better half, where one waits to find a simple thing call love at a place, somewhere only 'they' know.

HOW LOMANTIK!~ XD I wanna watch The LAKE HOUSE like NOW! Who's with me?

1 comment: