25 July 2006

Oldies / Light & Easy
Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Oldies / Light & Easy

What's the problem with me listening to Light & Easy? I noticed alot of you gives me the 'hAR?' look when I listen to FM105.7 . What? Just because its 2006 now, doesn't mean I can't appreciate oldies. Just because I'm 25 now doesn't mean I must stick with Pussycat WaWa on Hitz ge-marr..

Don't you enjoy Easy Listening? Gosh.. living in such a polluted stressful society. Listening to BI-LING BA-LANG HARD ROCK/POP MUSIC... not good to the ears gar. Makes you old even faster (Then again I might be wrong, slow music = slow motion = slow body = older).

Whatever it is... Please, you don't like the channel le-wor.. mai change lor. Me very democratic-wan-lor. I won't control your choice of music in my car ge-lor. Just don't give me that 'hAR?' look.

It really annoys me.

Not as though I'm listening to those CHINESE OLDIES like ' Wo Deng Jer Ni Hui Lai' or Teresa Teng's 'Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin' etc. THOSE you can give me the 'hAR?' look.... but don't 'hAR?' me when I'm listening to beautiful songs like Olivia Newton John's 'Have you never been mellow' or Lobo's 'I'd love you to want me' or Shayne Ward's 'Stand by Me' (wakakakaka)

Hmph!

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment