23 July 2006

Break & Broke
Sunday, July 23, 2006

Break & Broke

Allow me to say this :

DIU-lorr~ ...

I've already spent 2/3 of my August salary, I don't know if I can survive through August itself. No, I didn't shop around like mad just because its Megasales now. I spent it on me contact lens + .. *ahem* facial (and facial products too). Shitterz. I blame it on all the recent breakouts on me face *#@#!%^@#!!!


Looks like I won't be able to clear my card(s) till September. *grins*

Haiya... another month 'kena makan roti'. But nevermind-lar - its all for a good cause'. Moth is just beautifying thyself. Don't want to pollute KL/PJ with an ugly looking face you see. *cough* SIGH, the things I have to do to present you with a refreshing new look each time. You guys and gurls are so darn lucky to have me as your friend. Honest. Appreciate me before its too late. Later when I flee away and hang out with another group of new found friends, then you'll be left feeling empty.

*moth runs to the toilet and BLuERGghH*

5 comments:

  1. don't give me that scary stare! is that sf arbocrest you're using? hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. qiqi- designer really designer.. cannot hide fonts from you timm..

    ReplyDelete
  3. those eyes... u'r turning things into stone! ARGH!

    *runs far far away*

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it mystique who can change the colour of her eyes in xmen ar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oliviasy- DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE MEDUSA TO YOU? Hur? Huur? Hur? *sniff

    plastyk- no, its Mothistique who can change the colour of his eyes in gmen

    ReplyDelete