12 August 2006

Resolution 2006. Bah!!
Saturday, August 12, 2006

Resolution 2006. Bah!!

"Resolution de 2006.. am not quite sure about it. First thing on my mind is probably to get rid of my super sexy 6-in-1 unflat-abs ." - posted December 28, 2005

I am definitely no where near that now. In fact, I think I just gained another few pounds. Wait, let me just weigh myself again.....

( Took out the scale and... )

OH! Apparently I still weigh the same. Good news. However things are getting worse with the super sexy 6-in-1 unflat abs. Bad news!

I've only got 4 more months left. I gotta do something QUICK *the fear of mr. tummy looking as FAT and as HUGE as my dad's freaks me out* I need someone to motivate me (well, sorta - in a reverse psychology way that is). I need someone to laugh at me, tell me I'm fat, and that I definitely can't lose the fats away. Ya, I need a bunch of people like that ( just like my ex-colleagues - that's how I managed to lose my 10kgs in 4 months ). C'mon people, don't be shy, give me your best shot!

*Sigh* Abdominal muscles... tsk tsk. Can I change my new year resolution? Booohoooo~~~

3 comments:

  1. call yourself what kenny lah...

    fatny lah... nicer.. reflect your true self.

    *ahem, trying very hard dy...*

    ReplyDelete
  2. FATSO!! LOLz.. your lum lum getting bigger leh... got baby fats at the arms. agree now? wear horizontal stripe some more~

    ReplyDelete
  3. OuCH.!OuCH!OUCH!> FWAAKER.. u guys go easier abit can or not? *dignity hurts*

    with all these comments and those from the tagboard.. u'd probably see me in tomorrow's pape. Headline:

    "Young Chubby fatny, suicide!"

    ( But thank god my EQ very high geh, so easily let u all affected le worr )

    Damn.. seriously serious. I AM doing sumthing now. Just hope it'll last long b4 I say I quit! *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete