05 August 2006

Yunko asked if I'm in (L)
Saturday, August 05, 2006

Yunko asked if I'm in (L)

A simple test couple of hours ago proved something - I am turning blind (perhaps already am blind).

Situation
I was torn between WH and my friends. Friends for mamak session (been a long time since I last met them); WH, who has been emotionally unstable over the couple of days.

Decision
Because I've been extremely worried about WH lately, I chose to meet up with WH and see if he's alright and neglected my friends whom I'm supposed to be catching up with at the mamak.

Outcome
1. WH is heading back to Penang. Urgently - reason withheld. Things remained the same - maybe an inch better.. just an inch - at least he trust me with things he needed help with.

2. I felt bad for leaving the gang halfway at the mamak especially Bliss (I am really sorry. *Me kneel down the floor, kau tau to Bliss*)

Seriously, I felt bad. In fact, as I'm typing this now, I told Yunko the same thing. I acknowledged I've been acting rather foolish these days. The things I did for something I'm 'uncertain' of... My heads went from stoned to absolute 100% cuckoo-powered. I dunno wat's gotten into me.

What say you? Am I blinded by a silly game called (L) ? Will you accept my apology if I am to do the same thing to you - leaving you halfway of something? Share with me your thoughts. =(

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment