07 August 2006

I doubt, but nothings impossible
Monday, August 07, 2006

I doubt, but nothings impossible

I heard this (forwarded message) from a friend of mine couple of minutes ago. Speechless for a good 10 seconds. For those of you who're thinking to sustain a beautiful guaranteed longterm relationship with your new found (potential) boy/girlfriend, perhaps consider the following guideline (but I doubt it'll work anyway) :

First 2 weeks - Approach (to the point he/she felt annoyed)
Next 2 weeks - Ignore ( to the point he/she felt something's missing )
Next subsequent 2 weeks - Slowly get back to him/her ( and voila! )
( A so-called method to ensure a steady relationship )

WHO on earth came up with that dumb theory? Theory?.. no wait, I don't think I'd even allow myself to call it a 'theory'. WHO on earth came up with that dumb statement? You've got things to ensure better waistline, healthier diet, skin repairment, hair growth etc. and NOW a method to ensure a steady relationship? Goodness... some people and their formulae of human interaction (Dunno wanna say their mind too powderful or what - really too smart until dunno where to 'waste' their Albert Einstein intelligent juices issit?).

BUT...

If you really wanna try out the steps-le wor.. please remember to tell me of the outcome-wor. Very eager to know if you'd end up single again or live happily ever after..( that's so not gonna happen - even if it is, I'll just take it as pure coincidence... then again, nothing's impossible in life. MAYBE... just maybe it'll work at the ratio of 1:1000 aka 0.001% )

By the way, NO - I won't try this :pPpPpPpPp

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment