13 September 2006

Public Service Announcement
Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Public Service Announcement

This is a public service announcement greater than all Dengue, HIV, AIDS and/or equivalent PSA put together. Moth SHOUTS :

TAKE MORE FIBRE INTAKES! TAKE YOUR GREENS! TAKE YOUR FRUITS! CONQUER CONSTIPATION! SAY 'NO' TO PAIN IN THE A**!!

Guess what?

Suffering from Hemorrhoids (piles) are no fun. You can't sit, you're not advisable to stand/walk (anyway, you can bearly move one single small tiny step), ALL you can do is LIE down. There goes your LIFE! Man.... and to make things worse, FEVER came haunting for you at the time you least expect it to.... and so does COUGH! Why bully me with all these negative chi hur? HURrr? HUH? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE ALL THESE-har? Because I walk in a very confident way (catwalk also no fight) during my normal days and you *looks up into the sky* are jealous is it? Thats why you purposely summoned your angels and bruised my butt butt and stop me from walking glamourously eh? YOU little evil you.... X(

And no, its NOT because I had a 'hardcore session' last week and played too rough (by the way, I personally think piles are 100x more painful than a hardcore session, knn!!) - its all because of constipation. DAMN! But, thank god its not severe.. but still, doctor ask me to rest and take MC for five days till next Tuesday. BUT damnest of the damned! - there are still projects to rush and chances are I'll have to drop by office for couple of hours to finish it up. Sounds PROFESSIONAL? You Bet (I don't have much choice *grin*) ! BAHS-KET BANANA! OOoo my butt ! my butt!!

Now, that's why lor, I haven't got time to blog for the past few days. All mood also hilang d. *sobs*

I like Tetsuji Tamayama (玉山鉄二) in Koi ni Utaeba (用歌声诉说爱情) XD

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment