17 September 2006

Who Teases
Sunday, September 17, 2006

Who Teases

Just happened to have read cynikeel's blog about his office and the whole dumb drama of his pathetic straight colleague ( fair and cute, but who cares? his mouth stinks! ) and how he started teasing these and that of homosexuality. Its often an unavoidable scenario especially when one's gestures or character are often/rather effeminate. Over-ego 'Straight men' just have these tendencies to badmouth their less 'man-ly' gay counterparts. I dunno if this proofs they've got bigger balls or what, but it sure proofs they have pea-sized brain. If you ( those over-egoistic heterosexual male ) can't accept homosexuals, fine, I respect that and I know it can't be forced, just keep your mouth and ass shut and move on with life. Its not very likely gays would suddenly just hump on you and shove their didi up your ass, if that's what you're worried about. Bahh!

Coming out to your colleagues at work. I dunno if its a good thing, but it sure ease down the pressure of getting caught red handed in the future (HOR! Moth dating a guy!! HOR! - like DUH?!). As per alot of things, there's always 2 sides to a coin. I won't get into details, I'm sure all of you can imagine and find out the pros and cons of it. I, for one, will always choose to come out to my colleagues. I'm not gonna give a damn, BUT, only to those who asked the magical question. If not, then sorry-la, I'm not gonna boast it out like JUMBO sales to everyone. Having said that, some dumb colleague still do occasionally make stupid remarks like , waahh... those gestures arr, so gay.. wahh.. why you wanna know people's husband ar? waahh... lenglui you don't wanna know ar? mm tong wanna know lengcai mehh? ... wahhh this waaah that.... Feel like slapping him sometimes LOLz - brighten up a bit laa pal. Brighten up!

Just the other day, one of the facial salon girl asked me if I have any girlfriend. I said nope. She said its impossible for a 25 y.o. not to have a girlfriend YET and haven't paktoh YET. I asked her to re-think her question and she'd get an answer herself.

..'OOooHHhh', she replied. She got it, she's fast..NOW that's bright!

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment