17 September 2006

My Mom, a Talent wor..
Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Mom, a Talent wor..

Whoa, my Mom and her friends went for an audition for an ad today. Sibeh happening. Agents got their photos taken down for future talent references and even took a short clip of their acting skill. Mom said its fairly easy and easy money too (that is, if she gets the role). Mom sounds pretty confident and she even criticized how other 'aunties' failed to meet up with the director's criteria. LOLz.. memang AUNTY! Oh well, we'll know the result on Tuesday. I'll keep you guys updated if my Mom gets the role ... OR NOT ( I tell you, I'm oh-so gonna laugh my heads off if she's not shortlisted/selected Wakakakaka :p )

Hohohoho.. My Mom... hohohoho... dreaming to be a star.. hohohoho.... acting in CANTONESE.. hohohohoho... she can't even pronounce the cantonese 'yan' (human) correctly.. hohohoho..

P/S : I'm getting better. Piles are no longer the main factor I'm still sick today. Its the repeating fever and cough! Darn!

....... Mom, becoming a Talent... hohohohohoho~

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment