18 September 2006

My da(dd)y at the hospital
Monday, September 18, 2006

My da(dd)y at the hospital

Just when I was about to leave the medical centre after my follow up appointment, my dad got admitted into the same medical centre. Gee... what an unhealthy family it seems~

Dad was feeling giddy and nausea. Loss of sodium it seems. Doc prescribed a concentrated sodium drip to make him feel better. It works, but Dad still look abit pale and tired. Ko-lian..

Cause - Insulin injected with empty stomach... Ta--Daa!
Effect - Low blood pressure... Bing--BONG!

Two hours after admitted to the ward, I'm surprised to see family and friends slowly turning up at the hospital! How much more faster can the news spread? - and to think we're trying to keep it down and keeping it discreet. Geee...

Relatives were telling us how big my Dad's tummy is. It looks like the small letter 'b' . Well... can't do much bout' it. For one who doesn't exercise much, eat alot per meal, alot of meals per day... well, that's about what you'd encounter. No further comments.

Stupid weather these days. Causing everyone SICK!

Latest Discovery:
I was (and still am) infected with a new virus - Lazyius To-Workirium

Cause - Too much MC
Effect - Don't feel like working

=pPpPppPPpPpPPpPpP

4 comments:

  1. i'm suffering from lack of sleep due to my cough. hopefully tonite's remedy wl help me :/ kenot take MC oso cos no proper MC... sigh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyaa.. rich woman.. take unpaid leave lor..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send regards to Mr Chai senior.

    ... and send my love to Mr Chai junior no.2.


    love,
    the not fat not thin one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear half fat thin,

    regards..10%, 32%, 55%, 78%, 87%, 100% sent.

    thanks!

    love,
    fat to thin

    ReplyDelete