23 September 2006

A week of headache, OVER!
Saturday, September 23, 2006

A week of headache, OVER!

Dad got discharged from the hospital yesterday. Thats five days in total. To cut the story short - 'Mr. Stubborn' (as some of the nurses call him) suffers from a weak heart and he needs a good rest now. Now my question is, what happened to all the relatives who seems to be so nice and caring while he was hospitalised during the past five days? Where are they right now? Discharge already no need to visit, no need to check if he's okay wan-lar izzit? Aiyerr... I tell you...tsk tsk...

On a side track, his wife, the star-dreamer has humbly accept defeat after news has it that her friend, WJ, got the role for the ad. Mrs. Star-dreamer emphasize that its due to her lack of experience 'on-air' as compared to WJ, who seems to have actual experience in the field.

The weekdays are over now. Thank god. Workloads are crazy, clients are pushy, I still cough like monkey, everyday after work still have to take care of my daddy. Was SO bloody stress, I woke up with headache and in weak condition almost everyday. I felt so lazy and tired, I don't care much how I look already. Lazy to wash my face, lazy style my hair, lazy put on contact lense, lazy this lazy that, lazy to eat also... Boy, never been so sick!

Now that everything is back to normal (and its weekend too), my day seems to shine so much brighter~ Ahhhh.... serenity rocks! But just when I thought I can finally sit down and go grab some nice dim sum, someone FFK me and cancel the plan. Bah! (which explains why I got up THIS early on a Saturday)

On a side side track - One in a Million. How can it be Suki? Oh my gawd... Poor Faizal, got all the cheers, but not the votes. I have nothing against Suki, just that its funny when you know the crowds lurve Faizal but it ended up she's the one who won the million ringgit and the judges have nothing to do with the decision - which explains why I don't fancy the idea of SMS votes when it comes to competition - and that reminds me of Miss World beauty pageant - Vote for YOUR Miss World worr.. what nonsense, so if the delegate is ugly and dumb, she also can be crowned Miss World laa izzit provided she's got the highest votes? *ngum ngum ngum ngum*

and World Peace...

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment