07 September 2006

Read the message at the end ( Part II )
Thursday, September 07, 2006

Read the message at the end ( Part II )

Remember the AIDS awareness animation posted up on my blog some months ago? Apparently, there's a 'straight' version for the girls LOL. There's TWO parts of the animation which makes me LAUGHED LIKE MAD. Guess which two scenes? LOL

Like the previous one, this piece is just as amazing. I like how the sequence of animation gels altogether within such a short timeline, and how the message are carried out (but I still like the queer version better, hehe). This is a friendly community service reminder: Girls, *ahem*.. be as 'notti' as you want, be like Paris Hilton if you wish to, but always.... ALWAYS, insist to play SAFE ya? (I know that's abit hard sometimes, barebacking could be so much fun and exciting, *hiaks~); don't say I didn't warn you, haiz... later got BB then jialat lor, unless the baby is as cute and adorable as Suri Cruise, then that's another different story - at least if you don't want also can AUCTION it out (and make a luxurious profit). Wakakaka.. just kidding, NOT FUNNY..ya I know -_-"

Enjoy the animation :p

1 comment:

  1. the rollings eyes! the microscope! ROTFLMAO!!! yes practise safe sex peeps ;)

    ReplyDelete