04 October 2006

63 at 04.10.06
Wednesday, October 04, 2006

63 at 04.10.06

This is bad. I am losing weight. Oh noo.... I'm gonna turn into a stick!! I knew my waistline got smaller (probably by a few centimeters - due to loss of appetite lately, *cough *cough... I'm still *coughing), but I didn't realize my weight went straight down too (I just weigh myself like 20 seconds ago). I'm now down to 63 kg. THIS IS NUTZ! Oh NO!! Must eat MORE already - I need to begin mission pigging out d (geee... suddenly McD's came into my mind - ya ya I know its 1am now so what? *oink*)

I'm NOT gonna let myself shrink into an 'S' size. That's pathetic, and more pathetic when I imagine me height vs. me weight in 'S' size clothing... Eww....No way!! Plus plus, its already hard to look for pants at the waist size of 29"/30" (men) these days. If it get anymore smaller, its DOOMSday for me then. SIGH... too fat cannot... too thin, I'm worried - why so difficult to please gar? Tsk tsk... My life is so contented... (ya... with rubbish and crappy nonsense like this)

Life~ woH Life~ OH Life~

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment