13 October 2006

Unexpected lots
Friday, October 13, 2006

Unexpected lots

  • My tagboard is down. I have it completely removed from the blog. Sigh. I really miss my tagboard. I used to feel so much closer to you guys when the tagboard was around.
  • Today is Friday 13th.. wow... I didn't know till I turn on the radio this morning.
  • I chatted up with one of my ex-colleagues just to see if he's interested working at my current company - we're glad to offer him a place. Small field eh?
  • One of my other ex-colleague which I don't really know wrote in to apply for a position in my current company. I don't like this cocky fella - pain in the ass when it comes to work and off-work (socially). Small field! sigh*
  • CH wasn't feeling okay today. Little did I know he... *sigh* ... oh well, he'll be okay. I'm sure he'll be okay. Everyone just need time to heal. Have faith pal!
  • Millfross still catches up on my blog. That's a big surprise of the day. I thought she totally forgot about this secret chamber of mine.
  • No wonder I don't fancy gwailos - They expect you to just know what they have in mind and read it clearly as if you're Jean Grey or Professor X or something.
  • I can't believe they actually asked for 'tolong-menolong'. Please read the beautiful story here. HEY GO READ IT LAA, DON'T SKIP THE LINK wei!!~
  • I just realized I won't be naming my future son/nephew 'Bart'. Strictly personal reason. If you happened to be a Bart and stumbled into my blog... I'm so so sorry - my apologies (can't entirely blame me either). If you happened to be the Bart I'm referring to, .... please f*cKoF*As*far'ass' possible! I just wanna let you know, how much pain you caused me... THANKS a bozo heaps hmph!
  • That femme in the office is really ..... happening. Been clubbing at Z*uk for 1 whole week straight down! and not getting least drunk.. What-lar this married woman!.. tsk tsk..
  • Qiqi in the house hates it when I call her name without reason. I always do that to my Mom - no complain from her woot. That shows your name is beautiful. C'mon, be proud hey!
  • I've been bonding with my not-so-close colleagues. Mostly because we're working on the same project. Not bad not bad. Keep it up. I have to speak up MORE than usual.
  • Feels good when some clients know and understand what you're good at and trust you with the job. Such an ego boost. Not like some gwailos... *ngum ngum ngum ngum*
  • I'm on Magnum classic and suppers again. Plan 'To get fat' is back with an ultimate aim for getting back in shape A.S.A.P. Make way people, the ex-president of Fatness First is here to claim his title again!
  • I really miss my tagboard. *sniff*
  • I dunno what I want lately. To free or not to lance? To earn or not to greed? How ar How ar? Sibeh tempting freelance job. Why-lar, you put me in such a dilemma?
  • I still can't believe there's a chapter call 'tolong-menolong' in Pendidikan Moral - its so so wrong... oh my gawd. Thank god I didn't excel in that subject or else I would've been put behind the bars by now. ( I'm selfish and proud of it :pPppPPpP )

3 comments:

  1. how can i forget ur secret chamber. I might go MIA.. but then.. i still find ways to keep myself in tune with ur life wan. Totally love the tolong-menolong thingy... i too forgot that phrase. can't believe it works with those bugger police..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww..dats so nice of you, 'sei zai bao'! i have no idea those who attend agama class also knows how to utilise the 'tolong menolong' phrase. =.=" real surprise lolz..

    ReplyDelete
  3. correction: it's 2 weeks wif z*uk :P and i'm goddamn sick of it liao!

    ReplyDelete