10 October 2006

Weak
Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Weak

I am weak. I am sick. I don't feel comfortable at all. I need a break, but I forbid myself from taking a day or two off. I know I needed more than just a day or two.

Something is wrong. I should've taken a blood test. But I did not. I don't like the smell of hospital or another medical centre. I don't fancy the idea of me getting in and out of the hospital again. I don't want doctors or nurses coming back to me, telling me something something is wrong and I need to be admitted blah blah blah. Yes, I am rather pessimistic at the moment. But that's what you get when you're being too optimistic about your own condition, i.e coughing and returning fever which has been continuously ruining your health for the past one month - I'm okay. I am sure I'm okay. Aside from the rapid weight loss, there's really nothing wrong with me.. well.. almost - I can feel my heart weakens... now now, don't give me any surprise this week. I don't think I can bear surprises now.

Perhaps its the medicine which I took couple of days ago which made me feel uncomfortable - must have been the strong dose of cough syrup and antibiotics; I am pretty sure its regiment for the elephants. Sigh.

- and I realized I am a workaholic. Or perhaps, we needed more hands in the department. I'll give myself a good break after Thursday, when the pile of shits I'm handling now are settled. I am tired now. Hope to blog again soon....

Don't miss me. Muaks!

2 comments:

  1. hi sweetie, please get well soon. =) and go for that blood test...

    facing it means getting further away from it... *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. muaks... yeap..plastyk is right. take care... and get well soon. dying to meet up with u once u're healthier

    ReplyDelete