09 November 2006

And then, AXN took over
Thursday, November 09, 2006

And then, AXN took over

Not sure if this post can make it through the dumb server, .... I anticipate a '100% published'

I have been... good. Busy, but good - it keeps me occupied.

However,

There's alot going on lately. I haven't got time to digest every single one of it. I don't have the time and the mood to analyse what went wrong, who's involved, when, why, how. Its not entirely negative stuffs - there's a few which really cheers me up - but heck, ya... alot of it are (still) SHITs.

Among them (good and bad),
  • Out of a sudden, he doesn't contact me anymore.. how (very) expected.
  • AND out of a sudden, HE's back in my life after disappearing for 2 months.
  • She wants to break up with the boyfriend.
  • SHE took my advice, pop the question and was rejected!?
  • A 1-day timeline to create a microsite - dateline: Tomorrow!?
  • Suddenly, the SIX of us seem so close to each other.
  • I actually enjoyed the trip, not fully but yaa...
  • ( SHITS, its 9pm now ) .....
I'll have to stop here because I'd be off to catch THE AMAZING RACE : ASIA now.. ciaoz. Blog can wait, TVshows can't wait!!

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment