12 November 2006

Low EQ creature
Sunday, November 12, 2006

Low EQ creature

A FEAST tonite! I truly anticipate dinner time when all of us would sit together, appreciate the good food and just pig out. Seeing that its only a few hours till dinner time, I cancelled all my plans to go out, and decided to be the usual 'guai guai zai' and stayed at home.

....but then the evening (dinner) was spoiled when some idiot who's in a bad mood decided to throw tantrums and went nuts, scolding everyone for no reason. So... let see... What was the reason I waited 1 whole day at home stupidly browsing the Internet again? For some lousy dinner where everyone is not enjoying themselves, where everyone has no mood. BRAVO. Thank you. Thank you very much. You made my(our) day! - AND YOU CAN PRETEND NOTHING HAPPENED AFTER THAT - You memang the best-larr you. HEBAT skali.. knnccbtnshkl !! )@(#@*#@(#&$*%&^#$ If its not because you are my xxxxx I would've xxx you xxxx you until xxxxxxxx also cannot recognise I tell you. Hmph!!

and more of what happened lately :
  • The sei lou who called me 'babe' (I'm not a pig) called back after MONTHS. And he only called to ask how am I doing, then as usual-larr, tell me he'll call back later and *doot doot doot* (hang up the phone). WTF?
  • HE is seeing another girl while still attached with his gf. Technically nothing wrong. But I'll suggest to break up first before you start a new relationship. Fair to the girl, your girlfriend and to yourself and to everyone else involved.
  • Dumb blogger actually works again. oH, what joy!
  • Everyone mistaken me for the groom in a wedding dinner. BLIND people.
  • Someone complained that I look better in suit and tie than he does. WTF!?
  • Everyone thought the elder one is gay. HOW BLIND can you people get?
  • Some Aunty gives me the 'got-no-bright-future-look' when I introduce myself as a web designer. All these aunties mya thinking is that, the only type of designer who can make it big is INTERIOR designer. Josh Lim and Jonathan Cheng, you all 'sau pei' laaa.... (speaking of the latter one, accidentally found his profile in Fridae - what a poser, *look at that sei yan yong, u see u see* :p)
  • We'll be re-arranging our sitting position in the office soon. Hopefully the new fengshui brings me luck wakakakaka. I actually look forward to it. Geee...

2 comments:

  1. Till today i too wonder the same thing... "how can ppl be so blind"... WAHAHAHA... and tat does not imply only to ur situation. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. yes i KNOW!!! its like SO SO DUH -.-"

    ReplyDelete