07 December 2006

Bee Stung Lips NO MORE!
Thursday, December 07, 2006

Bee Stung Lips NO MORE!

Hangover, can't sleep and you called me on the mobile. Told you I was in the office but you kept yadaa yadaaa quack quack quack about this and that and informed me you had some what-Christ-what-mas-what-Lunch and your company is closing from Dec 22 onwards till god-knows-when... I'm JEALOUS!

I'm jealous because.. (Top 10, in random order)
  1. You're already at home, and you're 'trying' to sleep, while I'm still in the office? HuLLO Australia~
  2. You had ALCOHOLS? Damn,.. I can't even remember when was my last sip of vodka... or beer.. any beer! Not even 'Shandy'. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh -.-"
  3. You'd be having breaks from Dec 22 onwards? Technically speaking, it doesn't really matter, cause' you'd be back here in Malaysia on Dec 16.. but thats not the point. THE POINT IS *boohooo* *sobs*, your company --> Dec 22 --> HOLIDAY~! *BOO-HOO~* And I'd still be working my ass off meeting datelines. Fair or Unfair? (Echoes: Unfair!). Yeps.. I thought so too..
  4. What-Christ-what-mas-what-Lunch huh? All I have today is just a large bowl of prawn mee and a glass of herbal tea and some currypuffs and some cookies! Nothing christmas-ish, .... oh Not really, I gotta rephrase that.. I do have something christmas-ish, which is the paper Origami Christmas tree made by Hwannie, a colleague of mine - so sweet of her XD - but its not edible you see...
  5. You have the word 'Manager' in your designation. Hmph!
  6. Your phone bill is like so-totally F.O.C. Is it really THAT cheap overthere? I'd 'pokai' if I talked to you that long on me Maxis network.
  7. You'll be on a plane soon (and you'd get to say 'Hi' to Care bears..Hmph!)
  8. You're younger than me. You made it so f*cking clear that I'm older than you. Ya you were 23. I was 24 then.. Baa!
  9. You're a female and its so easy for you to say the word 'MY boyfriend'.
  10. I'm jealous because... You're beautiful, You're beautiful.. You're beautiful, its True (if I'm not mistaken, you're sick of this song rite? Please say yes, if not it defeats the purpose)
But above all, Thanks for calling.
I may not always appreciate your phone calls/smses/emails/msn messages.. hoo boy... but-taa.. do keep em' coming once in a while =) because that shows you care *sob* *touched*

But the thing is... I don't really care you see? Tsk.. this is tough *eyes rolling* ... You tell me what I/You should do, biatch!

1 comment: