06 December 2006

Tell me its all gonna be okay
Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tell me its all gonna be okay

7 pm, PC switched off. ..... But I insist to stay for a little more while in the office. I know I can't drive, ... or to put it in a more appropriate manner - its not safe for me to drive because there's just too much things in my head.

All I need is just a minute or two to myself.

Things aren't smooth at work. I'm fed up rushing projects after projects.
Home aren't any better either. Decisions after decisions. Problems after problems.

I need to let it out. My head is bursting..

Tell me its all gonna be okay. Tell me everything is gonna be alright

3 comments:

  1. sweetie.. it's gonna be all okay... becoz that's how the year will end. i'm sure of it =)

    just wait a little while more okay... not long now... =) HUGZ...

    -plastyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything's gonna be okay... :)I pray for Kenny, k?... I miss Kenny...will come and visit Kenny soon :)

    Love lots,
    Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. plastyk - =) HuGz... I look forward to a real Hug...

    Amy - Hey dear, Thanks, and I mean it, am really grateful. And thanks for the CuRrYPuffs, (Had ALOT today). Don't have the time to talk to you today..hehe paiseh paiseh

    ReplyDelete