22 January 2007

Instant (SigH) Update
Monday, January 22, 2007

Instant (SigH) Update

Spoke to De. Mazda3 is excellent. I almost wanted to commit suicide today. I always thought I had a lousy webcam. I felt so much 'lighter' now. I enjoyed my 24 hours worth of test drive. There must be some short circuit somewhere. Obviously I am bloody wrong LOL. I don't care much about the outcome. The car can really Zoom-Zoom. Apparently, messages can never be sent through verbally these days. My webcam is not as 'blur' as I thought it is, and 'yun loi' it comes with a mic too! I must say the discussion is good, at least beneficial to me myself. Its the only red model imported from Japan. Email seems to be the KEY, how come no one tell me-hur? I can only dream something will work out in the end. But its just way too expensive. KILL ME! Its my first time using Webcam and Phone Call feature in MSN.. how 'jakun'. Patient..moth..Patient *sigh. Can see cannot eat *sigh. Everyday vomit blood..*sigh. Damn 'paiseh' admit sendiri major Interactive Media LMAO *sigh.

4 comments:

  1. i know exactly what you mean.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaHAHAhAHHAhaHAhAhHahahAhahahHhahahahahahahah

    -plastyk

    ReplyDelete