05 January 2007

a Nice Slut..
Friday, January 05, 2007

a Nice Slut..

TVs, Movies, Musics, Shops, Animes, Mangas, Yogas .. thats about what I can wrap up as things I do when I'm free...(aside from *shy* you know, I know larr *shy*). Remarks I get -

"Ohh, so you're the homely type eh?" ...
"Ah, the nice quiet type eh?" ....
"So 'guai' huh, you don't go clubbing eh? " ...

No. I don't have anything against such remarks. Its true.. I tend to be abit 'home-ly'. But how does one being 'homely' has got to do OR connects with being 'nice', 'quiet', and/or 'guai' ? I don't think its FAIR and its definitely NOT a good reason to label me kind as 'goody'goody' guai-guai-zai' for I am not (completely) one myself ... *ahem* just being honest*.

Staying at home jau equals to 'guai' gaa laa ? Shallow thinking dou sei... :pPpPppppPPp

4 comments:

  1. shallow. judgmental.

    don't people love to categorise? if you're not this, you're that. no grey area.

    to think of it. sexuality is probably the only grey area.

    you have straight. and you have homosexuals. and the grey area is bisexuality.

    brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what!? ur not straight? wtf, ur gay!?

    (hmmm...yep, u r rite. bisexuality is indeed the grey area - or so it seems..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NiNi guai? LOLOLOLOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete