02 March 2007

Life as an ISFP
Friday, March 02, 2007

Life as an ISFP

Nothing better to do on a boring Thursday nite... oh wait, its Friday now. Nothing better to blog about since I led quite a pathetic life right now. Nothing worth sharing / boasting / bitching about except for..

* my colleague's house which I bloody like but the stingy (and lazy) me wouldn't wanna reveal where, what and how. Love the great 'decor'- cover of the January 07's 'Men's Health' magazine. Hoo Hoooo haha~ Hubba* Hubba!! *giggle *giggle .. DENNIS O' NEIL~~!! XD

* the arrival of the new 'ampun tuanku, beribu-ribu ampun' at my (undisclosed). Tsk Tsk.. I ought' to be ashame of myself. I'm so.. .... .. NOT FRIENDLY *booo hoo* runs off*

* the amount of FATs I've 'accumulated' over CNY. *poke *poke at the tummy... OoOo.. sPare tyres.. who needs washboard-abs. Bahh.. and Dear Gazelle : I'm really NOT THAT thin.. *sobs* should I be joining a gym? I scared larr... cannot concentrace/focus later. *workout 5 minutes, visual stimulation 30 minutes* *sluRpss*

* how I finally discovered my 'secret admirer' in the office (Yes, the one who got me a pretty flower - which is now tied to my LCD). Moth love surprises. You got me there.. *tee-hee*

* girl A ditched me over girl B. We're (Me and girl A) supposed to go dinner bersama-sama... but in the end...... okay, fine I called off the dinner but that's because she (girl A) wants to leave early for this... girl B. Spoils the mood la.. Dinner with me, but the heart thinks about someone else, I'd rather cancel the dinner - which is what I did exactly. Millfross: Its okay... thats what friends are for .. . .. *dum dee dum *dum dee

* close friends of mine are slowly turning into Prince and Princess of Gambler. Yunko gambles, Danzer gambles, Bliss OBVIOUSLY gambles, Drew gambles like mad. Gee.. don't you guys play UNO anymore? or SNake and Ladder? ... .. . . okay, maybe NOt snake and ladder..

So, you see. nothing much took place in the past 2 weeks.. that's why I haven't been blogging. PLASTYK : be PATIENT can or not? Anyway, oh well, this is what ISFP stands for :

(Introvert, Sensor, Feeler, Perceiver)


People of this type tend to be: kind, humble, and highly empathetic; thoughtful, faithful, and affectionate with those they know well; sensitive to criticism and easily hurt; quiet, soft-spoken, and gentle; adaptable, responsive, and curious; realistic and down to earth. (Moth: Uh huh.. that explains)

The most important thing to ISFPs is feeling peaceful and harmonious with the people and places that matter most to them. (Moth: Couldn't agree more)

How to Love an ISFP (Moth: Yes, quite true indeed)

* Be a patient and supportive listener; make it safe for me to speak my mind.

* Appreciate my gentle, nurturing nature and ability to find joy in simple pleasures.

* Express your love and affection freely and often!

* Demonstrate your devotion in thoughtful actions.

* Try not to nag me about order, or force decisions too quickly.

* Above all - Show me you love me exactly the way I am.

Tips for Communicating with ISFPs:

* Avoid confrontations! Be cooperative and gentle (Moth: *nods *nods)

* Stress the practical ways they can be of assistance to others

* Make projects fun - enjoy the moment with them

What's Yours? Discover Your Type!

2 comments:

  1. hehe~ shall i frame dennis up to welcome you the next time you step into villa tànoli XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFLMAO.. it sounds like TANDOORI.. LOL XD . and YES please

    ReplyDelete