04 March 2007

Isn't that MY BLOG ?
Sunday, March 04, 2007

Isn't that MY BLOG ?

A rather dumb encounter (bah!)

I bought this waterless handwash from Watson weeks ago (remember?) And as I was using it 10 minutes ago, I thought, hey.. perhaps I should google up and see if there's any interesting fact behind this 'uhh-mei-sing' (amazing) product.

I typed in "watson's hygienic waterless handwash" in the search field and *click Search* GUESS what comes out as the 1st result? -


'A glowing work of art' by Autumn Moth
Watson (1 Mirror, 1 Hygienic Waterless Handwash) Wh (2 Belts) Zara (2 Tees) ... still need pants, underwear can wait.. shoes too.. That's not alot isn't it?...
autumnmoth.blogspot.com/ - 38k -


Uh huh.. so I guess I must be the only dumb cow in the world who bought the product eh? and What happen to Watson's? No website , no nothing... ? bahhhsket banana! $*@#&Y#Y%#(*

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment