04 March 2007

Move it move it..
Sunday, March 04, 2007

Move it move it..

I always look forward to weekends. Its not so much about the hoo-haa of having a break after the long 5-days work. Instead, I'm keen to go out, have some 'life' do something totally insane like drink the hell out, going home as late as possible, breaking every possible routine of the weekdays.



I'd love to hang out at a bar, I'd love to go clubbing (c'mon FORCE me to go, somebody, anybody), I wanna be a slut ....*just kidding*, I'll take that back.. , I'd love to go somewhere chic and meet up with beautiful people. I'm tired with the mundane life which is getting ridiculous each day. Here I am, on a Sunday night not knowing what to do, where to go and who to go with. And the fact that I can't do it 'alone' is not helping much. Of course I can go shopping alone, eat alone, watch TV alone, sleep alone and all... but asking me to get my butt moving and head straight 'into-the-scene' alone is as good as watching a movie in the cinema alone - something which I'll never do. NEVER!

I know its just one phone call away. Friends of mine would be more than glad to bring me out. In fact, people around has been asking me out and join the par-tay..

But I've been giving myself alot of bullshits to counter all the invites. Don't ask.

I'm hopeless! GET A LIFE autumn moth, get a bloody gay life!!

Wo Wo~ Wa Wa~
Wo Wo~ Wa Wa~

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment