25 December 2007

Christmas Pressies
Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Pressies

The best christmas present I gave away this year:

iPod Touch (no, its NOT an iPhone)
Cost a bomb but I reckon my bro will lurrve it :) - as Birthday present
It WAS a tough choice between
i) iPod Nano (8GB) + iPod Shuffle (for myself)
ii) iPod Classic (80GB) (with a free speaker)
iii) iPod Touch (8GB)
Obviously, the UI of iPod Touch is much more captivating... so.. haha, touch it is~
NOW, NOW, Don't get jealous~



The best christmas present I received this year:

GAP wallpaper (no, NOT a GAP product)
Yeah I know, its ONLY a wallpaper. Its not much, but I love it ALOT!
I saw LS using it as a display pic on MSN,
I shouted and yelled and asked if she has a bigger version..
...and 'Yes', she said..
She sent it to me via MSN.. SO nice of her. haha
Thanks LS!!
(I'm so gonna make this my wallpaper when I get back to office)

3 comments:

  1. Wah... u get discount for buying bulk is it? Saya juga mahu ipod TOUCH ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. knowing Apple, they'll never give u a discount laa dream on. freebies maybe. haha.. mau , then pergi beli lor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wan ipod oso!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete