06 August 2008

How much do you earn?
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

How much do you earn?

So, I heard:
  • "Bla bla bla bla... your cousin is earning 7k per month as a Sr. Account Manager"
  • "Bla bla bla bla... at such young age, he (Business Head) must've earned 5 figures now"
  • "Bla bla bla bla... he is earning 6k per month now. Art Director - brilliant future"
  • "Bla bla bla bla... programmers dare not ask for more. 3k! That's little!"
  • "Bla bla bla bla... I'm trying to get a job(Sr. Graphic Designer). All I asked for is 3k"
  • "Bla bla bla bla... basic salary starts from 600 bucks per month (Sales exec.)"
  • "Bla bla bla bla... they offered me 70% increment (Project Manager)"
  • "Bla bla bla bla... its really difficult to get a 3k job now (Interactive Designer)"
  • "Bla bla bla bla... my(Account Exec.) pay is the price of one online banner(2k)"
  • "Bla bla bla bla... wants to hire me(Sr. Graphic Designer) at <3k!"
To some, its never enough.
To some, its enough.
To some, its more than enough *buggers
To some, they felt underpaid.
To some, they felt the others are overpaid.

Sometimes, I find this pretty interesting. Everyone is keeping it a secret. No one knows how much the other person is earning. Some, kept guessing - its kinda silly, but its hilarious. Some, doesn't give a damn as long as they get what they what - only to discover (later), that they're underpaid.. badly. Some, doesn't really care. And the funny thing is, everyone seems cool about the 'trade secret'. But most, would painfully scratch their heads off guessing :

"HOW MUCH ARE THEY EARNING?"

I would sometimes, guess too. Hehehe. Hey, afterall.. who's not curious? Of course I admire those who earned more than I do - I hate them! Ooh I do.. hahaha - but I'm sure they have much more to offer, so they deserve it. Those who earned less, well... ganbatte p(^^)q .

And the POINT of this post? - Nothing much, just that, I'm recently BEING COMPARED (again). Relatives.... *sigh*

*Those muthafarkers who are earning alot and contribute nothing *like the hippo*, you are one lucky bastard. God damned!*

3 comments:

  1. *sayang* money will never be enuf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. morticya33 - Why do you think I've been calling you MAMA-Jill? And yes, sure good business one! XD

    ReplyDelete