06 January 2009

Okay okay-lor
Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Okay okay-lor

I've been punctual so far. 9am sharp for the 3rd consecutive day. What perfect record! (Psst! Most of them came in around 9.30am, ... some after 10am) - AutumnMoth, you're such a great employee. Mana cari!? MANA!? :p

I so deserve an Oreo McFlurry or a Chocolate Sundae right now..... for being nice =)

Alot of you asked about my new job lately - more often that not, my answer to you (over MSN) would be 'okay okay-lor'. Just how "okay" it is? I couldn't tell yet. I don't know if its good. But I have not encountered any weird cases or people, so.. its not bad either.

Speaking of which -Dear ICSB: its probably your luck to have hired a PHILOSOPHER who doesn't believe in anything and not knowing what grid is, as a designer. The people I've been seeing doesn't seem to fit into the range of THAT unique personality. Everyone's quite 'normal' here.... (or maybe its just for now.. i dunno-lar , but rest assured no emo-s around) :PpppPPpppPPpp

So, where was I, sorry.. aah ya, the new job. Basically, I've just been assigned 3 designers under moi (and another 3 under another AD) Let's just call them Tom, Dick, and Harry for now muahahahahahah.

Tom - known for his attitude problem, anti-social character and bad design.

Dick - known for his online banner skills, illustration and nice character but not-really-there design skills.

Harry - known for his CSS and Flash skills. The best among the three.

Pretty balanced, you reckon'? Some said I've got the worst three, but I beg to differ. They just need to polish their design + ideation + communication skills - that's all.

................................

..................................

...........................


!!!!!!!!!!

:S

eeEEeeeKkKKkkks!!! which would mean alot of polishings to be done!! :S



Haha just kidding. They're FINE! Honest!
Good cheerful juniors who's willing to listen to orders and instructions from yours truly!

muahahahahahahaha
muakakakakaka
muaheeheeheehehee
*power-hunger*

Haaaa.... where is my Oreo McFlurry or a Chocolate Sundae right now?

4 comments:

  1. yawor.. pretty sure.

    ok ok. i wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. only 3 days, wait a while more la. ur true colours oso belum keluar :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. my true colour usually onni keluar after my probation period. lololol

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya, and after dat all hell breaks loose LOLOLOL!!!

    ReplyDelete