14 March 2009

Annoying sial..
Saturday, March 14, 2009

Annoying sial..

A great dinner with BuBu, RLee and Nicolensm AND a great gathering with the crazy bunch (ex-colleagues from Kelabu Serata Dunia) at Guiness St. Patrick's event (organised by Kelabu Serata Dunia) instantly become a great turn off when the crazy bunchs' boss decides to kick in and pulled his staffs, my friends away.

GREAT!


To the Childish King (a.k.a. 3 Meals - for those who know) :

I don't remember seeing or reading any rules in the (Kelabu Serata Dunia) handbook which says current employee is not permitted/allowed to have any direct contact with old employees (those who resigned) - so why is this happening? Are we virus or something? We won't and don't contaminate / brain wash YOUR staffs. C'mon, like we can 'influence' them THAT easily-lar?

Like you always said, they're adults laa - they do what they want. What's the point of restricting them making contacts with YOUR OWN old bunch of employees? We may be competitors now, but heck,.. like I would use them for my own benefits like that laaa. It's not like I would go about asking them what's their strategy in the pitch, how much you guys are quoting the client etc. I WON'T DIG NEWS LIKE THAT. We're Professionals LOR... goddamnit.

And all we did was just sit down, talk, joke, laugh and have beers. Tsk.. You annoyed me so much. You annoyed me when I work for you. You annoyed me even more after I resigned.

And for this, I'm not gonna let you win the pitch! This calls for a WAR! Don't you even think about getting close to that (near) 100 grand project! I'm not gonna let you take it away! I rather win the pitch, work day and night, restless as a zombie, work until d*e also I won't let you win it!! You slowly wait and see. $@&*)#(*!&_#&!!

FIRE IN THE HOLE!
by the 2 names (^o^)v

.... ( I hope this is not too big a war :p 我惊我玩不起哈哈哈 )

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment