03 October 2013

Legal High
Thursday, October 03, 2013

Legal High


Japanese Title: リーガル ハイ
Romaji Equivalent Title: Rigaru Hai (Legal High)


Manage to watch another of  Masato Sakai's J-drama. Yep, it has been J-drama fever this month. I must say he is one real talented actor. So funny this drama is, I kept laughing over his wit and sarcastic personality as a money-loving attorney. And he is SO different from when I first saw him in Hanzawa Naoki - this being more comical (alot of manga-based expressions and gestures involved) and with a face and hairstyle you feel like slapping him (because he was just so arrogant - arrogant but reliable). I kid you not, first 15 minutes into the first episode, and I know I'm gonna love this J-drama.

If you are lacking some colors in your life now and needed something to cheer you up, watch Legal High. Of course I'm not asking you to watch it for legal reasons nor to increase your awareness on law and order (though it can be quite interesting) but more so for the sake of having a moment of laughter with your partner / family / friends. Sometimes all we need is a good break. Rite? Rite!

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment