10 August 2006

Thursday, August 10, 2006
Hey LoOk! , Its my 100th post after like ... 8 months! That's less than 0.5 post a day! How pathetic. But still I'm proud of myself - to have blog this far. Blogging is FUN! (guarr Zzz Zzz..). *ahem* Sorry-la, other than 'having lots to look back at in the future', I still can't tell what's so 'special' about blogging... BUT ANYWAY, that's not the point of the day...

--------------------------------------------

So on the way home from office just now, Qiqi was telling me that she misplaced the free GSC movie ticket that I gave it to her about a month ago - which I got it for free (on the spot) when I applied for UOB Visa VOX Card (which I'm still waiting for... dum dee dumm dumm) . And guess what? When I reached home, I received a registered mail from UOB with the NEW Credit Card!! wHooaAaa... talk about coincidence, I tell ya' its freaking me out sometimes.

Okay...., well maybe not freaked out entirely but am indeed surprised laa-haa.. I just love to connect things with uhh... things. Hehe~

So ya, I got me card (and it reminds me of my kindergarten ruler - you'll know WHY when you see one). Better credit limits (also spelt as D.E.E.P.S.H.I.T) than the other two(2) I have. And damn! I just realized I'm not qualified to make the following statement:

".... For everything else, there's MasterCard"

... for I don't have one. Its all VisaCards I'm holding. Gee, really fated with Visa geh chekk...

Anyway, I know I know.. I'm worried too.. Knowing me, I can't stop swiping the card, but I'll try to resist. Hehehe. You can't live with Credit Cards... You can't live without Credit Cards too.. (that is, once you starts to have one *heee heee heee) =pPpPpPp

4 comments:

  1. actually, I dun have a credit card. **sob sob** Last time I almost had one, but I didn't reply to them as they asked for my pay slips and all cuz I wanted to quit d, didn't wanna have any chance swiping the card and ended up not being able to pay...Credit card somehow represents one's status...so I guess it means I got no status at all, hahaha....:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. since when credit card represent one's status? what status? Too poor to afford to pay in cash?

    ReplyDelete
  3. c/card does nothing to status. but it can sure hurt ur pockets if u hv no self ctrl & discipline :P (no i'm not tokking abt myself cos i dun hv dat problem)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oli - cuz u got something way better than a c/card and its called a 'husband' :p

    ReplyDelete