28 September 2006

Very.. very.. tired!
Thursday, September 28, 2006

Very.. very.. tired!

Been really busy with work lately. Tied up with numerous projects, each one more urgent than the other. I'm probably too stressed up to even notice I'm stress now. But I do feel it, especially after work. I'd be sitting in front of my PC worring about my workloads, thinking hard how to cope up with deadlines and sticking to promises.

While I tried to plan things out, unexpected thing happens everyday. You have client A calling you up out of a sudden when you least expect them to, you have client B throwing you dozens of emails with endless questions, you have client C who thinks they're the only client in the entire world and they need their stuffs done ASAP, so quick that only superman can handle it, you have colleagues who are too busy with their work, they have no time to help you look into the problems and etc. Bottom line is, its really pointless planning out the day...

Perhaps I shouldn't use the word 'stress'. That's too heavy. Moreover, its not like I'm really working under REAL extreme pressure ie. advertising line. Despite all the urgent deadlines to meet up with, I stop work at 6pm and still reach home by 7pm. That's considerably 'good'. Perhaps I'm just not used to the fact that I have to deal with clients directly these days (as my Account Manager was on an extremey long sick leave - poor girl), and at the same time executing the projects myself. Its rather hectic. Its crazy!~ I'm going nuts. *its awful when you know you're not good with servicing*

I've been *sigh-ing* alot these days. Close colleagues of mine will know I'm really not in the mood lately. I hate going to work *sobs* I just wanna stay home and laze on me bed. I'm really really tired (not to mention I'm still coughing like hell). SIGH!!~

Its casual Friday tomorrow. I hope there won't be as much dramas from clients AGAIN. Today's a real disaster. I swear, most of the clients I deal with are either : 1) diagnosed with STM, 2) dumb, or 3) they don't fucken' understand English. MCH. SIGH!!~

p/s : Iced Tazo Lemon Zen Tea from Starbucks is back. And it's back for good, its permanent on the menu! Excellent!! Its about time ! I'm so easily satisfied. *shucks*

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment