30 September 2006

What's with my HAIR?
Saturday, September 30, 2006

What's with my HAIR?

Dad's birthday party last night went well. Perfect weather, the food wasn't too bad, almost everyone turned up, relatives and friends were chatting up (gossips), people enjoying themselves. Great!

So, what's with my hair? I'm surprised no one asked about my girlfriend (yea rite..), my job, my life. Instead, the focus was on my HAIR - the color, the style, the texture. I've got compliments from several Aunties saying they like my hair color and that's the one they've been looking for. I've got a cousin who (accordingly to my 20+ year old 'niece') 'admires' (wtf?) at my hairstyle. I've got several bunch of idiots who teases on my 'BLONDE' (wtf again?) hair. I've got an old woman who commented how fugly I styled my hair as compared to this guy that guy (how do I response to such fucking comment? - Ignore, roll my eye balls and leave the place while thinking deep down inside how I'd want to stuff a dildo into her mouth). No, I'm not exaggerating least bit.

But thank god something made my day too cuz' there's also a clan of people commenting how 'slim' I am now, that I lost alot of weight and I look much better now (thank YOU!). But that's not really my point here you see. The actual reason which really made my day is having a cute guy (those worth taking a glance for 2nd, 3rd, 4th..100th...1000th times) remembering me and commenting how much better I look now (and its only the 2nd time I met him XD this year) - okay, so he's my bro's friend and he might be straight and all, but heck* that doesn't really matter doesn't it? It does feel good receiving compliments XD

Anyway, ya.. so perhaps its about time I go back to my stylist and have him dye me another set of colors (I don't want Aunties to have same colors as my hair you see) and probably have a new hairstyle or something (which I doubt it could happen, since my sibeh curly hair is rather difficult to 'di-style-kan'). Aiks! Already 5:56 pm now.. gotta run and get prepared for a wedding dinner later. (Aii........ there goes my Saturday night, =.=")

1 comment:

  1. ooh la la.. someone's a hottie who has auntie's dream hair colour on his hair.

    hehehAHHAHAHAHAhahhaaha.. but the cute guy... is he single?

    ReplyDelete