22 January 2014

Too many friends, too little budget
Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Too many friends, too little budget

School mates, college mates, ex-colleagues, close friends - they will all make a sudden appearance during Chinese New Year. I haven't seen most of them since the Jurassic period and now everyone wants to meet up. So far my calendar for the remaining of January seems pretty occupied with lunch, dinner, lou-sang sessions, tea and what not gatherings. While catching up with friends may be something refreshing and something I should be excited about, it is perhaps a little too much at one go - my wallet is running low on cash fuel. My, oh my ... it pays (so much) to catch up with buddies these days! We should just meet up more often next time. No more Annual Friendship Anniversary day please....

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment